Title of Scholarship(s):
Albert and Mamie George Scholarship
Application Deadline: None
- Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students demonstrating superior academic and leadership potential.
- Scholarship award is based on high school grades, ACT/SAT scores, extracurricular activities and college GPA where applicable.
- First choice is given to students with financial need.
- There are no restrictions on the major(s).
- Awards to be not less than $1,000 or more than the equivalent of one-half tuition.
- Students are to be from the following communities in Texas: Sugar Land, Rosenberg, Richmond, Kendleton, Booth, Fulshear, Needville, Stafford, Brookshire or Orchard.